Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Why are Guys so sensitive when his Gf has more male friends?

This is always a controversial topic, and it's finally approach to my own case.
I've been stopped clubbing, drinking alcohol, partying, sing k, and gathering with my friends for almost two months ever since i was together with him. This is torturing and making my life getting dull... dull... and dull.
Being an Aries girl, is an outgoing person, easily sociable with a person even a stranger, and that is no reason why i have more male friends than female friends. Cos i love partying! i really enjoy my clubbing life at the right time, right moment and right AGE!

And now

Nightmares are around me

....

....

He is controlling me from going clubbing!!!!!! Hello! i don't hook up with guys in the club!
All i want is the AWESOME MUSIC and dancing hard with my GANGS!!! Yeah i do have gangs!
It was fantastic to party hard with them and enjoying all the timessssssss

He even restricts me from going Karaoke at NIGHT!!! All my activities could only happen in the daytime!! MyGawdddddd

I would love to bring you go along and join my gangs, but you complaint about tiring from work.. i do understand as your job is not an easy task. But What About Me???

I need to release stress as i have stress on assignments

And now, my friends are getting far, far, far away from me....
i DONT WANNA BE A GF WITHOUT ANY FRIENDS CIRCLE!!





This will never been seen by him and things above are just my complain....no other intention


OKAY, back to assignments and the "clever" me


FULL STOP

No comments: