Saturday, May 11, 2013

Car Accident

This happened in a cross junction and I was supposed to give way and stop but I was too concentrate on GPS as That road was My first time to go there. Then the right side car just drive straight Cz that's her road but I went straight and crashed her side. Then she turned the other way to dodge me but still failed and she crashed her opposite car that was supposed to go straight from another side. 

After the incident had happened. I learnt a lesson and I will swear to myself not to repeat the and same mistake ever again! And I've grown up now for becoming more independent while facing this kind of case especially when u're at overseas. 

One thing I was not satisfied was the stupid woman who kept calling me fucking bitch! So regret I didn't record the video else I would have report it to the police for insulting me. 

No comments: